Tabox v3.5.1 has been uploaded to the Chrome and Edge web stores.
(Edge store is still in review process, will be out shortly)
This version bring a lot of bug fixes and stability improvements for syncing collections in Google Drive.
It also brings a much requested feature – Search!
The text box used to save a new collection, now serves a dual purpose – you can search your existing collection or add a new one.
This version also includes the following changes and fixes:
- Export all collections: Want to export all your collections at once? In the settings menu, select “Export all collections”
- Force load collections from Google Drive: Not seeing your synced collections for some reason? Click the settings menu and select “Load collections from Google Drive backup”
- Updated the import collections button to support importing a file with multiple collections
- Updated icons across the extension, including new “muted” and “pinned” tabs icons when expanding a collection
- Option to exclude pinned tabs when saving collections: Want to ignore pinned tabs when adding collections? In the settings menu, toggle the include / do not include pinned tabs switch.
- Fixed some issues related to Google Drive sync
- Open single tab in existing window – when expanding a collection, clicking the “open” icon for a single tab will now open that tab in an existing or new window, based on the “new window” switch.