Today we are proud to share with you the latest version of Tabox – Tabox 3.4!
This is not just another version, for this one, we completely rebuilt the extension from the ground up!
That said, during the publishing of this new version, we also temporarily released a buggy version to the Chrome Web Store, causing some users to experience various issues, such as visual problems and, in some cases, loosing some or all of the saved collections.
We are deeply sorry for this. We messed up.
We believe that the issues regarding loss of data have been resolved, but to be safe, you can also export your collections to a file just in case.
The current version of Tabox at the time writing this, is v3.4.3. If you have versions 3.4, 3.4.1 or 3.4.2 – please do not use them, and go to the Extension page in your browser and click the “Update” button.
- For the first time, Tabox now supports all Chromium based browsers such as Brave and Microsoft Edge! (Firefox coming later)
- You can now assign colors to your collections, for easier categorization and sorting.
- You can also sort the collections by color or by the time they were added.
- At the bottom of the popup window, you can find an option to reopen your last closed tab or window (only available if you have any recently closed windows in your browsing session)
- Opening of saved tabs is now slightly faster
- When sync is enabled, you can now see the email address you are using with Google Drive (we do not collect that info, it is only there for you to see)
Despite the recent issues we had with releasing this version, we believe it will make Tabox a much more reliable and stable extension.
Thank you again to all our wonderful users, who take the time to report issues and provide feedback! You are what make Tabox great for everyone!